Banff Mountain Film Festival - October 28, 2012

In the past, I have posted mini reviews of the films I have seen at the Banff Mountain Film Festival. This has helped people decide which films to attend when the BMFF Film Tour comes to their city.

A blog is the perfect vehicle with which to do this, so I've decided to start these reviews up again for this year's festival.

The Huber Brothers

I'm not exactly sure what story the director was trying to tell, but whatever it was it felt disjointed and a bit full of itself.

Last of the Great Unknown

Fantastic visuals and bomber rap anchors.

Ready to Fly

Quite polished, professionally done, and entertaining. This film felt like it was a very long time in the making, and I enjoyed the somewhat bittersweet ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment