Last post before a big change

Our lives have changed dramatically in the past few months, and I hadn't had time to post up the last sets of photos from the end of the ski season until now.


2014.04.15 - Kootenay National Park

Crossing the bridge towards Floe Lake
This was an exploration trip on a popular summer trail. My main recollection was that the trail leading up to this bridge was somewhat exposed and a fall would have resulted in plunging into the creek. It is hard to swim in ski boots.

2014.04.19 - Boom Lake

Touring into Boom Lake

On Boom Lake, with Mount Fay in the background
My last ski tour for a while! Not sure what else to say. I feel sad as I look back on these photos.

I hope to be posting up photos from my new life soon. The flavour will be a bit different, but hopefully just as inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment