Triangle Lake, Echo Peak, Angora Lakes Loop

My first 100km week!

Not many words, just a few photos from a long trail run I did today.

Looking up at Angora Peak? Echo Peak? I'm not sure. But I eventually got up there.
The amphitheatre that branches off from Glen Alpine Road is very impressive, with many sheer cliffs. Probably a bunch of adventure climbing back here?

Triangle Lake. Not too impressive. Would not make the detour again.
We had seen signs for Triangle Lake from our hike to Lake Aloha. Would not bother.

Almost up to Echo Peak!
Almost to the top! And yes, that's snow up there near the summit.

Looking down at Angora Lakes from Echo Peak.
The path from this spot down to Upper Angora Lake was loose and steep, but there were enough cairns to help me find my way.

My first 100km week!


No comments:

Post a Comment