Big Laguna Trail

Back in June, we thought we did the Big Laguna Trail. We were wrong.

I've decided that I really like Cuyamaca Rancho State Park. The scenery is stark, the trails are empty, and the views into the Anza-Borrego dessert are amazing.

In our previous outing, I had led us astray, turning right instead of left at an important intersection. That was an interesting hike as well, but I wanted to come back and see the proper trail.

A squirrel sounding the Large Mammal airhorn
We saw a few mountain bikers, but otherwise it was another relatively quiet day away from Los Angeles. The trail itself was relatively flat, so we made good time.

Manzanitas
A 2 hour drive will keep us from coming too often, but I always enjoy spending time in this area.

https://www.endomondo.com/users/3101909/workouts/790451233

No comments:

Post a Comment